Our Commintment with the Enviroment
PREMO, manufacturer and designer of innovative inductive components, establishes an Environmental Management System (integrated in his Quality Management System) for its production plants. PREMO is committed to preserving and enhancing the environment, safety and health of employees, customers, and neighbors by seeking continual improvements of its environment and employee safety and health.
The development and implementation of this policy is a commitment of PREMO management and a shared responsibility with our employees.
PREMO environmental policy states to:
- Plan the management of its activities, products and services to minimize the impact on the environment and ensure the prevention of pollution, especially in the management of waste generated and energy consumption in their manufacturing plants and considering a life cycle perspective.
- Comply with applicable legal and other requirements to voluntarily subscribes related to its environmental aspects.
- Ensure that this policy is communicated and understood by all people working for the organization or on behalf of, and providing that is available to external stakeholders and the general public.
- Define this policy as the framework under which continually reviewed and improved Environmental Management System and establishing and reviewing environmental objectives and targets.
- Provide the employees with a better understanding of environmental issues and the company’s commitment, policies and programs to preserve and improve the environment.
- To provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
- To openly make this policy available to all employees and the public.
> Any questions? Contact our Quality Department