KGEA-HBB Short Range Antenna LF for smart entry system. External housing + LPM (cover)
PREMO is developing customized door handle antennas using a type of technology over-molding low pressure depending on themechanical requirements and waterproof IP degree required by the customer.
For Door Handle Antennas, we also have the ability to integrate in a unique connector (6ways), the Antenna LF + Switch + LED as a single whole.
- Short antenna (length until 150 mm).
- External housing shape H-bridge Material PBT-GF30% or PA66-GF30%
- Strong anchor points which provide an easy assembly and will ensure mechanical robustness
- Higher impact absorption and mechanical reduction preventive.
- LF antenna module inside external housing is to cover by Low Pressure Technology ( PM)
- LPM is a well know technology in PREMO.
- Very fast to produce (No Curing needed)
- IP56 grade Waterproof
- Connector Waterproof located outside assembly housing plastic base.
- High stability in temperature (-40ºC up to +85ºC).
- Resonant frequency adjusting below +/- 2kHz.
- Custom L-C value (F-Resonant)
- This antenna is designed based on AECQ-200.
L+C in series:
Field Magnetic Strength
- Antenna PREMO mounted on Reader and signal amplifier ( I=2App, V=5Vpp).
- Probe FMZB 1538143 (as receiver) used to measure the magnetic field (dBμV/m).
- 105 dBμV/m ± 2dB@3 meters (I=2App; V=5Vpp) in maximum direction.
Operating Frequency @134,5Khz @25ºC @1Vac. (L+C in series)
| ||L (mH)||Cres (nF)||Q(L+C)||Rac (Ω)||Arms|
Antenna is measured in resonant mode.