Ms. Rocío Arrupe
Severo Ochoa 47,
The Middle range antenna have been designed in order to reduce the number of antennas respect to the total number short antennas with equal or better performance reading distance and H-field around the whole vehicle.
Depending on the requirements and location of the antennas in the vehicle and taking into account its exposure to environmental conditions, grade IP waterproof, mechanical robustness, etc.. PREMO offers from LPM technology, to Polyurethane, mixed LPM-resin and HPM.
New Middle Range Antenna with Low Pressure Technology (LPM)
• LPM is a well know technology in PREMO
• Vert fast to produce (No Curing needed)
• IP56 grade Waterproof
New Middle Range Antenna with PU-resin
• High mechanical robustness
• IP68 grade Waterproof
The main technical and economic advantages :
• Middle antenna (length until 200mm).
• External housing shape H-bridge (best performance electrical on metal surfaces). Material PBT-GF30% or
• Strong anchor points which provide an easy assembly and will ensure mechanical robustness
• Higher impact absorption and mechanical reduction preventive.
• Connector located outside assembly housing plastic base.
• High stability in temperature (-40ºC up to +85ºC).
• Resonant frequency adjusting below +/- 2kHz.
• Custom L-C value (F-Res: KGEA-MRHBC) under demand or only L (KGEA-MRHBL)
• This antenna is designed based on AECQ-200
The specification chart is a reference guide for the most common required values at working frequencies of 125 kHz, 20 kHz and 134.2 kHz. Any other inductancevalue at LF or tighter tolerances can be provided. Please contact our sales department for any inquiry.
Operating Frequency @125Khz @25ºC @1Vac (Only L)
|L (mH)||Cres (nF)||Q (L)||Rdc (Ω)||Arms||H-Field (dBµV/m)|
Operating Frequency @125Khz @25ºC @1Vac. (L+C in series)
|L (mH)||Cres (nF)||Q (L+C)||Rac (Ω)||Arms||H-Field (dBµV/m)|
Antenna is measured in resonant mode.
RADIATED H-field (Ipp)@distance:
o Magnetic field probe measures in load Ipp=2App to 3meters @ fo=125KHz
o Receiving the signal from the probe field with the spectrum analyzer.