|L (mH) Min||DCR (Ω) Max||Freq. (kHz)||Cres (pF)||Q x,y,z Min||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)||SRF (kHz) Min||Sensitivity (mV/uT) min|
3D Coil Cube magnetic emitter for VR magnetic tracking systems.
• Big size Isotropic 3D Cubicmagnetic tracking sensor (28 × 28 mm internal core)
• Long range and high sensitivity solution
• THT technology
• Inductance range: 350-600μH (low inductande) 1.5-3mH (high inductance)
• Dimensions: 39.5 × 39.5 × 38.6 mm
• Sensitivity (mV/A/m): 30 (low inductance) / 60 (high inductance)
|Lx,y,z nom||Qx,y,z nom||Frequency (kHz)||SRFx,y (kHz) Min||SRFz (kHz) Min||DCRx (Ω) Max||DCRy (Ω) Max||DCRz (Ω) Max||Magnetic field x,y,z (@1m, 20 kHz, 0.25 Arms) nom|
|3DCC28-A-0039J||3800/ 375/ 365 µH||31/30/28||20||1500||1500||1.4||1.4||1.4||6.9 nT|
|3DCC28-A-0150J||1.49/ 1.46/ 1.39 mH||46/46/46||20||200||200||3.0||2.9||3.2||8.9 nT|
General Tolerances unless indicated ±0.1mm
Contact PREMO for more detailed information about pad layout.
A wide range of configuration possibilities
PREMO biggest competitive advantage is the short time-to-market performance when developing a custom-made solution according to customer specifics.
A wide variety of EM sensors can be designed to meet AR/VR systems requirements. From cube configurations to low-profile configurations, and from lower to higher sensitivities, the range of possibilities is very wide:
• Shapes (i.e. rectangular, quasi-cub, ultralow-profile)
• Inductance: Tx (20μH – 2mH), Rx(300μH – 7mH)
• Operation frequency (3 – 300kHz)
• Standard cables to male/female connector
• FPC connection
• Over-Molded (low pressure molding)