Ms. Rocío Arrupe
Severo Ochoa 47,
Low profile 3D magnetic receiver sensor for VR magnetic tracking systems.
All Dimensions in mm. Pins Coplanarity 0.10mm. General Tolerances unless indicated ±0.1mm
Contact PREMO for more detailed information about pad layout.
A wide range of configuration possibilities
PREMO biggest competitive advantage is the short time-to-market performance when developing a custom-made solution according to customer specifics.
A wide variety of EM sensors can be designed to meet AR/VR systems requirements. From cube configurations to low-profile configurations, and from lower to higher sensitivities, the range of possibilities is very wide:
• Shapes (i.e. rectangular, quasi-cub, ultralow-profile)
• Inductance: Tx (20μH – 2mH), Rx(300μH – 7mH)
• Operation frequency (3 – 300kHz)
• Standard cables to male/female connector
• FPC connection
• Over-Molded (low pressure molding)