- These products range from ultra-small components to completely encapsulated robust components.
- LF Magnetic Fields can reach sensors through solid objects.
- Operate at lower power levels and offers the best signal-to-noise ratios.
The Kit contains:
- 3DCoilCube: four different cubic formats available.
- 3DCoil: three different coil formats available.
Develop VR controllers that you never thought possible until now.
Place the transmitter in gloves, remote controls or in the console and the receiver in the VR glasses. Let the magnetic field do the rest. This unique, wireless, Tx/Rx motion sensing technology leaves no movement undetected.
Already used in some of the world's most advanced VR/AR devices, the 3DCoilCube has an unmatched precision of 0.001m and can track the smallest, slowest movements for optimum 3D motion tracking.
Adapt the product to your own project
These products range from ultra-small components (3DC06 / 3DC09) to completely encapsulated robust components (3DC12EM / 3DC Cap Adaptor).
No line of sight needed. LF Magnetic Fields can reach sensors through solid objects.
Operate at lower power levels and offers the best signal-to-noise ratios.
No fixed referenced emitter or multiple fixed calibration elements.
Multiple tracking systems can be used in the same environment.
Longer range tracking than competing technologies.
Entirely customizable for the needs of your product.
Cubic design is the most effective approach to an isotropic magnetic coil emitter or receiver. There are four different cubic formats available, depending on core size.
• 2 pc 3DCC08 – 3DCoilCube VR Rx antenna 8x8mm
• 2 pc 3DCC10 – 3DCoilCube VR Rx antenna 10x10mm
• 2 pc 3DCC20 – 3DCoilCube VR Tx antenna 20x20mm
• 2 pc 3DCC28 – 3DCoilCube VR Tx antenna 28x28mm
Electromagnetic motion tracking systems work by using a low frequency isotropic magnetic field generator (3D emitter) and one or several isotropic 3D magnetic sensors. Emitter and receiver sides need special 3D magnetic coils to generate and receive the magnetic field signals. The low profile 3DCoil design achieves electromagnetic sensitivity isotropy by clever design techniques and fine-tuned windings calculations. By using these, the sensor volume required shrinks to SMT PCB mounted components standards (<3.5mm height).
• 2 pc 3DV09 – 3D VR Rx sensor 9.5×9.5×3.1 mm
• 2 pc 3DV11AOI – 3D VR Rx sensor 13×11.6×3.45 mm
• 2 pc 3DV15 – 3D VR Rx sensor 17×15.3×3.8 mm
|Type||Sensitivity @20 (mVpp/App/m) Min||Inductance||Dimensions||Mount Tech|
No customer comments for the moment.