Ms. Rocío Arrupe
Severo Ochoa 47,
The new device is based on low-frequency magnetic field technology and is special designed to warning social distance during COVID-19. Doesn’t share personally identifiable information or generate location tracking.
Premo announces the new Interpersonal Distance Warning wearable device (EPI-DWS) that utilizes a combination of sound and LED’s to warn you and others around you about safety distance.
This device has 3 different types of alerts according to interpersonal distance:
> Distance less than 1m
-Flashing red LED.
-Beep sound (if not muted)
> Distance 1m-1.5m
-Flashing blue LED.
> Distance greater than 1.5m
-Flashing green LED. This is a safe distance and therefore is not a warning.
- RESPECTS PEOPLE / WORKER PRIVACY
This device doesn’t share personally identifiable information and location tracking occurs.
- HIGH PRECISION
Detect physical contact from less than 5 cm up to 2m.
- ACTIVE SAFETY
EPI-DWS prevents risky contact by alerting working before they get too close. This gentle reminder helps staff maintain social distance, even when focused on tasks.
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION
With battery duration up to 10h.
- FAST DEPLOYMENT AND EASY USE
Not smartphone and software are required for setup or operation.
- Low-frequency operation: 125kHz (magnetic field)
- Battery type: rechargeable LiPO 270mAh
- Working hours: greater than 10h
- Operating temperature: -10°C~ +60°C (14°F) to (140°F)
- Storage temperature: -20°C~ +70°C (-4°F) to (158°F)
- Working humidity: 10% ~90% non-condensing
- Storange humidity: 5% ~95% non-condensing
Premo's Social Distancee Warning Device for COVID-19 and other epidemics/pandemics has multiples pros compared to the standard products at the current markets.
1. With tags, based exclusivity in LF
2. Short-range (max 2m, adjust to 1m, 1.5m, 2m)
4. Long wavelength – no shielding
5. No rebounds or false signals
6. No line of sight, human body not blocking the signal
7. Low power, long battery life (>10h)
8. Simple electronics, inexpensive
9. No sensitive data transferred from wearable to wearable
10. Can be used as a wristband, neck holder, or badge
This device can be used in several environments ensuring high precision and safety.
PREMO is a Spain-based company engaged in the development, manufacture, and sale of electronic components with special focus on the key enabling technologies of the 4th Industrial Revolution: IoT, M2M, VR, Connected and Electric Vehicles.
Our product portfolio includes RFID antennas (worldwide leader), AR/ VR Motion Tracking Sensors, power transformers, inductors & chokes, current sensors, EMC filters, and PLC components. In addition to our broad range of standard components, off-the-shelf products, PREMO also designs custom solutions to fit customer requirements, based on the latest technologies to help your systems be more efficient.
Over 1500 employees with 5 design centers and 3 production locations and an extensive sales network let PREMO have a global presence in more than 36 countries to meet our customers specific needs.
56 years being a preferred supplier because of our strong commitment to business excellence, engineering support, reliable delivery and the quality of our products.
> Be updated on all our news by subscribing to our Newsletter.