|Freq. (kHz)||Lx (mH)||Ly (mH)||Lz (mH)||Qx Min||Qy Min||Qz Min||Height (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)|
Three axis transponder suitable for Surface Mountable according market standards. Very
good electrical performance and stability in temperature. A very good solution for Keyless
Go and Keyless entry systems.
▪ 3 coils in one component, oriented in the 3 space axes with full functionality
▪ Allows Automatic Optical Inspection
▪ High sensitivity (75mV/A/m)
▪ Available with different inductance values
▪ Very stable electrical properties in full operational operative range (-40°C +85°C)
▪ Max. Operating Temperature: +85°C
▪ Suitable for Pick&Place SMD assembly
▪ Options with protective foam against shocks also available
This chart is a reference guide for the most common required values at working frequency of 125kHz/134kHz. Any other inductance value at LF or tighter tolerances can be provided. Please contact our sales department for any inquiry.
|L x,y,z (mH)||Q x,y,z Min||F (kHz)||SRFx,y (kHz) Min||SRF z (kHz) Min||DCRx (Ohm) Max||DCRy (Ω) Max||DCRz (Ohm) Max||Sensitivity x,y,z (mVpp/A/m) Min||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
Sensitivity measured with Helmholtz coilsH=8.36 App/m @125kHz and H=8.63 App/m @134kHz.
Contact us for measurement specification.
SRF: Self-resonant frequency of the coil