Ms. Rocío Arrupe
Severo Ochoa 47,
Production Line Manager
PREMO VN Co. Ltd. Recruitment
- University degree (specially in automatic/electronic option).
Basic skills requirements:
- High level programming languages.
- Electronics and electric circuits.
- Skills to take new technologies.
- Skills to understand deeply how machines and processes work.
Key Responsabilities Description:
- Design of manufacturing processes to reach established targets (capacity, quality, productivity, cost, etc.).
- Management of procurement of new equipment, and suppliers management.
- Installation and validation of new production lines, reaching established targets.
- Release process related documentation (PFMEA, control plans, working instructions, etc.).
- Release training program for production team members, and perform and verify initial training.
- Release the Total Production Maintenance (plan, instructions, and records), check the effectiveness of the TPM program to reach targets, and implement actions to improve.
- Set-up spare parts management system (key parts identification, buffer stock, suppliers, lead times, etc.).
- Design and validation of new equipment and tooling for production.
- Manufacturing of samples/prototypes for product validation, when required.
- Participate in teams for problem solving for root cause identification, and design and implementation of corrective and preventive actions to eliminate root causes.
- Design and implementation of improvements in production line to reach established targets (quality, productivity, capacity, etc.).
- Reparations in equipment that can not be performed by mechanics.
- Relationship with PREMO Group companies regarding technical issues
Experience requirements (similar jobs):
- Minimum 6 months in a similar position.
- Proactive person, communicative, team work ability, high level of understanding.
Languages skills (language and level):
- Plant local language, fluent. English language, high level written and medium level speaking.
Software applications skills:
- Office User level.
Interested apply to:
Hien Tran: email@example.com
PREMO Vietnam Co. LtdLot 21 Dien Nam-Dien Ngoc IZ
Dien Ngoc Ward, Dien Ban Town,
Quang Nam Province (Vietnam)
Tel: 084 510 394 9567