Ms. Rocío Arrupe
Severo Ochoa 47,
Three axis magnetic antenna for magnetic tracking sensor systems. Very good performance/size ratio, with isotropic response. Used as emitter in VR/AR applications (gaming, etc.) and motion capture applications. Very low latency compared with other motion tracking technologies.
▪ High axis symmetry (X,Y,Z), repeatability (very good isotropy) and accuracy (up to 5%
▪ Magnetic Sensitivity: 2.6 mVpp / App / m @20kHz.
▪ Mechanical Drop & Vibration compliant.
▪ Mounting method: SMT (Taped & Reeled).
▪ -20ºC to 85ºC Temperature Performance.
▪ Multiple frequencies available (typ 60kHz, 125kHz, 134kHz)
▪ According industry and safety standards: UL94-V0
▪ High X/Y/Z symmetry and repeatability.
Lx,y,z nom (µH)
|Qx,y,z nom||Frequency (kHz)||SRFx,y,z (kHz) Min||DCRx (Ω) Max||DCRy (Ω) Max||DCRz (Ω) Max||Sensitivity (mVpp/App/m) Min|
This chart is a reference guide for the most common required values at working frequency of 20kHz. Any other inductance value at LF ortighter tolerances can be provided. Please contact our sales department for any inquiry. Sensitivity measured with Helmholtz coils H=11.37
App/m @20kHz. Contact us for measurement specification.
SRF: Self-resonant frequency of the coil.