Ms. Rocío Arrupe
Severo Ochoa 47,
Ground assembly flexible-pad for the wireless power transfer in the electric vehicles. The housing of this pad is made of magnetic powder in a polymer matrix or PBM (Polymer Bonded Magnetics).
• Electrical insulation, magnetic flexible-core and coil integrated in a single pad.
• Excellent dissipation of impact energy.
• The PBM increased coupling factor “K”.
• Flexible magnetic core-shape.
• High electrically insulated.
• Resonance frequency around 85 kHz.
• Wireless Power Transfer class 2 (7.7 kW).
• Z-class:2 (VA coil ground clearance range: 140-210 mm).
• Interoperability with vehicle assembly classes WPT1 and WPT2.
• Compatibility with vehicle assembly classes Z1 and Z2.
• The mechanical dimensions have been designed based on SAE International WPT2/Z2 proposals.
LVA min [µH]
|LVA max [µH]|