|Freq. (kHz)||L (µH)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||SRF (MHz) Min||Q Min||Cres (nF)|
The Middle range alternative has been designed to reduce the number of antennas respect the number of shorts antennas, keeping the same reading distance.
Rooming an antenna in the car sometime becomes avery hard task.
This kind of antennas keep the performance savingspace, little bit wider, but very reduced length in the total space. This shape design has been developed & patented by PREMO.
|Depending on the requirements and location of the antennas in the vehicle and taking into account its exposure to environmental conditions, grade IP waterproof, mechanical robustness, etc.. PREMO offers from LPM technology, to Polyurethane, mixed LPM-resin and HPM.|
New Diabolo with Low Pressure Technology (LPM)
• LPM is a well know technology in PREMO
• Vert fast to produce (No Curing needed)
• IP56 grade Waterproof
New Diabolo with PU-resin
• High mechanical robustness
• IP68 grade Waterproof
The main technical and economic advantages:
• Middle antenna (length until 120mm).
• External housing shape flat Material PBT-GF30% or PA66-GF30%
• High stability in temperature (-40ºC up to +85ºC).
• Resonant frequency adjusting below +/- 2kHz.
• Custom L-C value (F-Res: LFAD-BF) under demand
• This antenna is designed based on AECQ-200.
• Less length than classic ferrite rod antenna.
Antenna is measured in resonant mode.
The specification chart is a reference guide for the most common required values at working frequencies of 125 kHz, 20 kHz and 134.2 kHz. Any other inductance
value at LF or tighter tolerances can be provided. Please contact our sales department for any inquiry.
Operating Frequency @125Khz @25ºC @1Vac (L+C in series)
|L (mH)||Cres (nF)||Q(L+C)||Rac (Ω)||Arms||H-Field (dBµV/m) @1App@3m||Freq. (kHz)||Length (mm)||Height (mm)||Width (mm)|