This TP0702 Series of Surface Mountable ferrite wound inductor is a stronger solution in very small dimensions performing very good electrical properties, a very good solution for RTPMS , Keyless Go and Keyless entry systems:
- Size: 8x2.2x2.5mm.
- Very good mechanical performance.
- High sensitivity in the smallest volume.
- Very stable electrical properties in full operational temperature range (-40, +150 ºC).
- Good performance in thermal shock.
- Big metallised pad area Pb free.
- Good cost/performance ratio.
- Due to its small dimensions, it’s a suitable design for other applications working at lower frequencies.
- Terminals: Ag-Ni-Sn100.
- Wire: H, 180ºC, Solderable.
- Max. Operating Temperature 150ºC.
The specification chart is a reference guide for the most common required values at working frequencies of 125 kHz. Any other inductance value at LF or tighter tolerances can be provided. Please contact our sales deparment for any inquiry.
This product has a datasheet available upon request.