Current Sensing - Hall-Effect Sensors - HCT-LX Closed Loop Hall Efect Sensors
- Accurate measurements of variety of signal currents: DC, AC, pulsed, mixed.
- High electrical isolation between primary circuit (high current) and secondary circuit (electronic circuit).
- Overload capability allowing secondary equipment protection.
- Easy mounting, small size and space saving.
- High immunity to external interference.
- Excellent accurancy.
- Low temperature drift Wide frequency bandwidth Very low insertion losses.
- Very good linearity.
- Optimized response time.
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 ºC
- Storage Temperature:- 40 to +125 ºC
- Mass: 15g
- Linear Error: ≤ 0.1 % Full Scale
- Offset Voltage Ip=0: ±40 mV
- Current Offset Drift: ≤± 18± 10 mA
- Response Time: <1µs
- Zero Temperature drift: ±0.5mV/℃
- Temperature drift putout: <±0.02%/℃
- General Industrial applications for current Monitoring
- Current measure on input stage batteries inverters
- UPS Applications (Uniterrumpibles Power Supplies)
- General using in Switched Power Supplies, for digital control systems