Current Sensing - Hall-Effect Sensors - HCT-DS5 - Closed Loop Hall Effect Sensors
- Accurate measurements of variety of signal currents: DC, AC, pulsed, mixed.
- High electrical isolation between primary circuit (high current) and secondary circuit (electronic circuit).
- Overload capability.
- PCB mounting in small size.
- Closed loop solution with excellent accuracy.
- Very good linearity.
- Wide frequency bandwitdh.
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 ºC
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +125 ºC
- Linear Error: <0.1 % Full Scale
- Total precision: ±0.7
- Offset Current Drift: <±0.5 % mV/ºC
- Time Response ( di/dt>50 A/µS): <500ns
- Frequency Bandwidth: DC to 200kHz (-1dB)
- General Industrial applications for current Monitoring
- Current measure on input stage batteries inverters
- UPS Applications (Uniterrumpibles Power Supplies)
- General using in Switched Power Supplies, for digital control systems