Current Sensing - Hall-Effect Sensors - HCT-F Open Loop 500-800A Voltage Output
- Accurate measurements of variety of signal currents: DC, AC, pulsed, mixed.
- High electrical isolation between primary circuit (high current) and secondary circuit (electronic circuit).
- Overload capability up to 2 times of the nominal current.
- Screw assembly and output with Molex connector.
- Burden resistor inside sensor. Direct output voltage.
- Open loop solution with good accuracy.
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85ºC
- Storage Temperature: -55 to +125ºC
- Weight: 230 g.
- Isolation up to 5000 Vac.
- Accuracy at Ip (T=25ºC): < ±1.0%
- Linear Error (Vcc=
±24V): < 1.0%
- Offset Voltage:
± 15mV Max.
- Offset Voltage Drift:
± 0.5 mV/ºC.
- Time Response (10% to 90% of Ip): < 5us.
- Frequency Bandwidth: DC to 3kHz (-3 dB).
- AC variable speed drives and servo motor drives.
- Battery supplied applications Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS).
- Static converters for DC motor drives.
- Switched Mode Power Supplies (SMPS).
- Power supplies for welding applications.