These chokes are wound in an open magnetic circuit ferrite drum core with pins. They have a very compact size and they are available in a wide range of inductance and current rating, wich provides a high degree of humidity resistance.
- 2 available types of finish: P in open construction. PP tube isolated.
- Values range: from 33 μH to 150 mH.
- Working voltage: 250 Vac.
- Working Temperature: from -20°C to + 80°C.
- High “Q”.
- As chockes in resonant circuits, filter circuits, etc.
- 82 μH ± 10% P6D-820K
- P6D = Type
- 820K = Inductance
- K = Tolerance