PREMO RFID Components HARSH-TAG-150 provides a reliable solution in UHF band radio frequency identification field. Its design allows high reading performance even over metallic objects.
Plastic enclosure comply IP68 and is resistant to conditions present in industrial and outdoor enviroments (dust, rain, vibration, etc.).
The tag inside is fully EPC Gen 2 compatible, with 96 bits of free memory for user data.
- Reusable plastic containers (RPC).
- Wood or metal cages.
- Pallets and Unit Loading Devices (ULD).
- Tractors and Trailers.
Frequency of operation:
- 866 MHz to 954 MHz (Global).
Dimensions (mm) and weight:
- 148 x 20.2 x 15 (L x W x H).
- 40 gr.
Protocol and memory:
- EPC Class 1 Gen 2.
- Other protocols under demand.
- 96 bits of memory.
- Screws of up to #4.
- Standard rivets.
- Double-side adhesive strips.
Read Range Preformance (2W ERP):
- >4 metres (on non-metal surfaces).
- 2 metres (on metal surfaces, depending on power output of the reader and enviromental factors).
Enviromental and safety information:
- IP68 water-resistant.
- UL94 V-0 flame-resistant.