This part can offer the possibility to welding directly on PCB or the customer directly over-moulded for different applications of readers RF antennas and thus far reducing cost. This solution of emitter antenna winding
ferrite has 2 options:
(1) Only winding along all ferrite
(2) Winding ferrite assembly with heat shrink tube.
- Different sizes of emitter antenna (small, medium, big)
and ranges diameter wire
(Ø=0.100, 0.180, 0.300 and 0.500mm).
- High reading distance depending of the size ferrite core
- Designed for a range of working frequency LF
(20kHz, 125kHz and 134,2kHz).
- Antenna current. Max. 4 App, Duty 30%
- High stability in temperature (-40ºC to +125ºC).
- Good cost/performance ratio.
- The part can be to protect with heat shrink tube
to avoid handling problems.
The specification chart is a reference guide for the most common required values at working frequencies of 125 kHz, 20 kHz and 134.2 kHz. Any other inductance value at LF or tighter tolerances can be provided. Please contact our sales deparment for any inquiry.
This product has datasheet available upon request.