The antenna KGEA-BFCR is designed for emission of a LF field to allow hands free access towards the Customer Device Identification for automotive application. This type antenna are inserted in the vehicle being integrated into the Access and Start Hand Free subsystem for requirements Passive Entry and Remote keyless Go System. Housing plastic base Polyamide (ABS optional) assuring extreme conditions of humidity, liquids, substance and extreme environments.
The connector is optional and it can be customized to required features. It can be sealed or unsealed with 2P, 3P,…,6P male or female and located outside the assembly of the antenna with 2 cables type SCA 105ºC. Inside of the housing plastic base the serial inductance, capacitance and resistance can be customized to required values. Designed to allow long emitting-reading distances in the smallest volume. Variety of mounting requirements and solutions which to incorporate features to accommodate different fastening anchors and mechanical robustness.
the Radiated Power and Field Strength of our Emitter Antenna KGEA-BFCR series. Click here
- Transmitting low frequency LF.
- High stability in temperature (-40ºC up to +85ºC).
- Ideally used in keyless smart entry system.
- Connector located outside assembly housing plastic base.
- Low tolerances in the resonance frequency LC.
- Long reading distances and average current 2-4App.
- Strong anchor points which provide an easy assembly and will ensure mechanical robustness.
- Custom LCR value under demand.
The specification chart is a reference guide for the most common required values at working frequencies of 125 kHz, 20 kHz and 134.2 kHz. Any other inductance value at LF or tighter tolerances can be provided. Please contact our sales deparment for any inquiry.