The GT Series of ferrite wound inductors for Glass Tube transponder exhibits both high technology and winding skills. Among the many different sizes available, PREMO can offer coils with around a thousand turns of 25um diameter selfbonding wire. Both low cost and high production capacity are its most important features. The values and sizes shown in this data sheet are the most commonly ordered by our customers but we can customise your coil.
Production of these delicate components is carefully controlled by SPC Quality programs, reinforcing the reliability of the component.
- Low cost.
- Delivered in 200 Pcs Polystyrene trays
- Many different sizes and values available from stock.
- Up to 3% tolerance available.
- High Q.
- Operating temperature: -40ºC to +85ºC.
- Storage temperature: -40ºC to +125ºC.
- Magnetic field strength at 125 kHz: 1000 A/m.
- Maximum DC current: 10mA.
- Minimum AC current: 20mA.
The specification chart is a reference guide for the most common required values at working frequencies of 125 kHz. Any other inductance value at LF or tighter tolerances can be provided. Please contact our sales deparment for any inquiry.