Small 3D coil version designed to achieve a very good electrical performance in the smallest dimensions.
Keyless entry systems is a typical application for this coil, the isotropy is often sought in RF antenna. In transponder applications,this feature has been achieved by thecombination of 3 single coils oriented in the 3 space axis with the aim of covering the maximum space orientation. This small size 3D coil offers the possibility of assembly in single component 3 coils with full functionality, thus reducing cost, saving PCB space and increasing the circuit reliability.
- Smallest size 13x11.6x3.15 mm.
- Very good electrical performance.
- High stability in temperature (-40 ºC to +125 ºC).
- The inductivity in each axis can be customized to achieve customer requirements.
- Designs at lower frequencies like 20 kHz and 40 kHz show a very good electrical performance as well.
- High sensitivity values.
- Automotive Passive keyless entry systems.
- Automotive RTPMS with wake up functions.
- Industrial logistics and control.
- Access control.
- Tracking devices.
The specification chart is a reference guide for the most common required values at working frequencies of 125 kHz. Any other inductance value at LF or tighter tolerances can be provided. Please contact our sales deparment for any inquiry.
This product has a datasheet available upon request.