Current Sensing - Hall-Effect Sensors - HCT-BRR5 Open Loop Hall Effect Sensor
- Accurate measurements of variety of signal currents: DC, AC, pulsed, mixed.
- High electrical isolation between primary circuit (high current) and secondary circuit (electronic circuit).
- Overload capability up to 3 times of the nominal current.
- Screw assembly and output with Molex connector.
- Burden resistor inside sensor. Direct output voltage.
- Open loop solution with good accuracy.
- Operating Temperature -40 to +85 ºC
- Storage Temperature -55 to +125 ºC
- Linear Error ≤1 %
- Magnetic Offset voltage ±12 mV
- Offset Voltage 10 mV
- Offset Voltage Drift <± 0.2 % mV/ºC
- Rated output drift ≤±0.4 mV/ºC
- Response Time ≤3μs
- General Industrial applications for current Monitoring
- Current measure on input stage batteries inverters
- UPS Applications (Uniterrumpibles Power Supplies)
- General using in Switched Power Supplies, for digital control systems