Current Sensing - Hall-Effect Sensors - HCT-LB - Open Loop Hall Effect Sensors
- Accurate measurements of variety of signal currents: DC, AC, pulsed, mixed.
- High electrical isolation between primary circuit (high current) and secondary circuit (electronic circuit).
- Overload capability up to 3 times of the nominal current.
- Screw assembly and PCB soldering.
- Burden resistor inside sensor. Direct output voltage.
- Open loop solution with good accuracy.
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 ºC
- Storage Temperature: -55 to +125 ºC
- Linear Error: < 1 % Full Scale
- Offset Voltage (± 30): ±25 mV
- Magnetic Offset Voltage: ± 20 mV
- Offset Voltage Drift: ≤± 0.5 mV/ºC
- Response Time: ≤ 3µs
- General Industrial applications for current Monitoring
- Current measure on input stage batteries inverters
- UPS Applications (Uniterrumpibles Power Supplies)
- General using in Switched Power Supplies, for digital control systems