Current Sensing - Hall-Effect Sensors - HCT-PX5 Closed Loop 2:1000 Voltage Output
- Accurate measurements of variety of signal currents: DC, AC, pulsed, mixed.
- High electrical isolation between primary circuit (high current) and secondary circuit (electronic circuit).
- Unipolar supply voltage at +5 V.
- Burden resistor inside transformer. Direct voltage output.
- PCB assembly.
- Closed loop solution with excellent accuracy.
- Very good linearity.
- Wide frequency bandwidth.
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85ºC
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +125ºC
- Weight: 17 g.
- Compensation Winding Maximum Resistance (T=25ºC): 50 Ohm.
- Accuracy at Ip (T=25ºC): < ±0.5%
- Linear Error (Full Scale, Vcc=
±15V, Rb=12 Ohm): < 0.1%
- Offset Voltage: < 10mV
- Offset Voltage Drift:
± 0.5 mV/ºC.
- Time Response (10% to 90% of Ip): < 0.5us.
- di/dt Followed Accurately: > 200A / us.
- Frequency Bandwidth: DC to 200kHz (-3 dB).
- AC variable speed drives and servo motor drives.
- Battery supplied applications Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS).
- Static converters for DC motor drives.
- Switched Mode Power Supplies (SMPS).
- Power supplies for welding applications.