PREMO launches a new RFID transponder designer´s kit which integrates a set of different RFID transponder inductors developed for PREMO R&D department. Developement engineers can use the wide range of PREMO transponders in different applications.
The kit includes 5 samples of each value ready to use:
For automotive applications such as KES/PKE/KG the kit has the next suitable parts:
- SDTR1103 SMD Drop Resistant Transponder Coil (2,38mH / 4,91mH / 7,2mH 125kHz)
- SDTR1503 SMD Drop Resistant Transponder Coil (2,38mH / 7mH / 12mH 125kHz)
- 3DC1111LP SMD 3D-Coil 11x11x3 mm (20mH(X), 22mH(Y), 15mH(Z), 20kHz / 4,77mH(x,y,z) 125kHz / 7,2mH (x,y,z) 125kHz)
- 3DC1515 SMD 3D Coil 15x15x4 mm (4,77mH(X,Y) 6mH(Z) 125kHz / 7,36mH (X,Y,Z) 125kHz)
- ZC1003 SMD Z axes coil vertical (2,66mH / 7,2mH 125kHz)
For TPMS applications the kit includes:
- TP0602 Micro SMD Hard Ferrite Transponder Inductor (2,38mH / 4,91mH / 7,2mH 125kHz)
- TP0702 SMD Hard Ferrite Mechanically Improved Transponder Inductor (2,38mH / 4,91mH / 7,2mH 125kHz)
- TR1102 SMD Ferrite Transponder Inductor (1,08mH / 4,91mH / 7,2mH 125kHz)
- TP1103 SMD Hard Ferrite Transponder inductor (2,38mH / 4,77mH / 7,2mH 125kHz)
- TR1504 SMD Ferrite Transponder Inductor (0,9mH / 1,62mH / 7,2mH 125kHz)
This RFID transponder designer´s kit is available directly from our sales managers and distribution network. Contact them to request it.