Mesure de courant - Hall-Effect Sensors - HCT-LAS5 closed Loop Hall Efect Sensor
- Accurate measurements of variety of signal currents: DC, AC, pulsed, mixed.
- High electrical isolation between primary circuit (high current) and secondary circuit (electronic circuit).
- Overload capability allowing secondary equipment protection.
- Easy mounting, small size and space saving.
- High immunity to external interference.
- Excellent accurancy.
- Low temperature drift Wide frequency bandwidth Very low insertion losses.
- Very good linearity.
- Optimized response time.
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 ºC
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +125 ºC
- Mass: 22g
- Linearity ( Full Scale ): ≤0.1 %FS
- Response time: <0.5us
- Offset Drift (-40℃-85℃): ≤± 0.3 mV/℃
- di/dt: > 100A/us
- Frequency Bandwidth: DC to 100kHz( -3dB )
- General Industrial applications for current Monitoring
- Current measure on input stage batteries inverters
- UPS Applications (Uniterrumpibles Power Supplies)
- General using in Switched Power Supplies, for digital control systems