Mesure de courant - Hall-Effect Sensors - HCT-LAH Closed Loop Solutions
- Closed Loop Hall Efect Sensor.
- Accurate measurements of variety of signal currents: DC, AC, pulsed, mixed.
- High electrical isolation between primary circuit (high current) and secondary circuit (electronic circuit).
- Overload capability allowing secondary equipment protection.
- Easy mounting, small size and space saving.
- High immunity to external interference.
- Excellent accurancy.
- Low temperature drift Wide frequency bandwidth Very low insertion losses.
- Very good linearity.
- Optimized response time.
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 ºC
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +125 ºC
- Mass: 15g
- Linear Error ( Full Scale ) ≤0.1 %FS
- Response time <1us
- Offset Current ≤± 0.15mA
- Offset Drift (-40℃-85℃) ≤± 0.5 mA
- di/dt > 200A/us
- Frequency Bandwidth DC to 200kHz( -3dB )
- General Industrial applications for current Monitoring
- Current measure on input stage batteries inverters
- UPS Applications (Uniterrumpibles Power Supplies)
- General using in Switched Power Supplies, for digital control systems