Mesure de courant - Hall-Effect Sensors - HCT-DSR5 - Closed Loop Hall Effect Sensors
- Accurate measurements of variety of signal currents: DC, AC, pulsed, mixed.
- High electrical isolation between primary circuit (high current) and secondary circuit (electronic circuit).
- Overload capability.
- PCB mounting in small size.
- Closed loop solution with excellent accuracy.
- Very good linearity.
- Wide frequency bandwitdh.
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 ºC TA
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +125 ºC
- Linear Error: ≤ 0.1 % Full Scale
- Total precision: ±0.7
- Offset Voltage Drift: ≤± 0.3 % mV/ºC
- Time Response ( di/dt>50 A/µS): < 0.5µs
- Frequency Bandwidth: DC to 150kHz ( -1dB )
- General Industrial applications for current Monitoring
- Current measure on input stage batteries inverters
- UPS Applications (Uniterrumpibles Power Supplies)
- General using in Switched Power Supplies, for digital control systems