Mesure de courant - Hall-Effect Sensors - HCT-BSR5 - Open Loop Hall Effect Sensors
- Accurate measurements of variety of signal currents: DC, AC, pulsed, mixed.
- High electrical isolation between primary circuit (high current) and secondary circuit (electronic circuit).
- Overload capability up to 3 times of the nominal current.
- Screw assembly and output with Molex connector.
- Burden resistor inside sensor. Direct output voltage.
- Open loop solution with good accuracy.
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 ºC
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +125 ºC
- Weight: 55 g
- Accuracy at Ip T = 25 ºC: ≤±1 %
- Linear Error: ≤±0.5 % FS
- Magnetic Offset voltage: ±12 mV
- Offset Voltage: 10 mV Max
- Offset Voltage Drift: <± 0.2 % mV/ºC
- Rated output drift: ≤±0.4 mV/ºC
- Response Time: < 3µs
- di/dt Followed Accurately: > 100A/µs
- Frequency Bandwidth: DC to 50kHz (-3dB)
- General Industrial applications for current Monitoring
- Current measure on input stage batteries inverters
- UPS Applications (Uniterrumpibles Power Supplies)
- General using in Switched Power Supplies, for digital control systems