Mesure de courant - Flux-Gate Transducers - DCT 700A Transducers
- High Accuracy over high bandwidth.
- Very low output noise and offset drift.
- Negligible insertion losses.
- High immunity to interference.
- Overload Capability.
- Excellent linearity.
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 70 ºC
- Storage Temperature: -20 to +85 ºC
- Weight: 800g
- Primary Diameter Hole: 30mm
- Basic Insulation (Between Primary and Measurement Current): 3500 V AC 50Hz 1'
- Accuracy at Ip (T=25ºC): < 0.5%
- Linear Error ( Beetwen 400 to 700 A) Vcc = ±15V, Rb = 1 Ohm: < 5 ppm
- Linear Error ( Beetwen 150A to 400A ) Vcc = ±15V, Rb = 5 Ohm: < 10 ppm
- Linear Error ( Beetwen 0.1 to 150A ) Vcc = ±15V, Rb = 20 Ohm: < 100 ppm
- Offset Current: 5uA Max
- Offser Current Temperature Drift: < 5 ppm/ºC
- Time Response ( 10% to 90% of Ip): <1us
- di/dt Followed Accurately: > 100A/us
- Frequency Bandwidth ( Ip = 10A DC): DC to 100kHz ( -3dB )
Output Inputs Connector Information:
- Connector: DB-9 Standard Type (Female)
- Fault Operation Condition (Led Power OFF): Ip > 120 %
- Maximum Switching Current (pins 3 to 8 and pin 3 to 7): 1A
- Maximum Switching Voltage (pins 3 to 8 and pin 3 to 7): 30 VDC/120 VAC
- Compensation Winding Maximum Resistance (T = 50ºC): 10 Ohm
- Length Two Wire Cable to R burden (Connected beetwen pin 1 to 6): 50cm (Typical)
- Precise and high stability inverters
- Energy measurements
- High Precision Power Supplies
- Feed back element in high performance
- Gradient amplifiers for MRI
- Medical Equipment
- UNE EN 50178
- UNE EN 50155