PREMO RFID Components HARSH-TAG-80 provides a reliable solution in UHF band radio frequency identification field. Its design allows high reading performance even over metallic objects.
Plastic enclosure comply IP68 and is resistant to conditions present in industrial and outdoor enviroments (dust, rain, vibration, etc.).
The tag inside is fully EPC Gen 2 compatible, with 96 bits of free memory for user data.
- Reusable plastic containers (RPC).
- Wood or metal cages.
- Pallets and Unit Loading Devices (ULD).
- Tractors and Trailers.
Frequency of operation:
- 866 MHz to 954 MHz (Global).
Dimensions (mm) and weight:
- 125 x 81 x 15 (L x W x H).
- 150 gr.
Protocol and memory:
- EPC Class 1 Gen 2.
- Other protocols under demand.
- 96 bits of memory.
- Screws of up to #4.
- Standard rivets.
- Double-side adhesive strips.
Read Range Preformance (2W ERP):
- >4 metres (on non-metal surfaces).
- 2 metres (on metal surfaces, with 4W of output power and depending o enviromental factors).
- Insensitive to antenna reader orientation.
Enviromental and safety information:
- IP68 water-resistant.
- UL94 V-0 flame-resistant.