Door handle designed antenna for emission of a LF field to allow hands free access towards the Customer Device Identification. Overmoulded with PA66 (ABS optional) assuring the IP67 classification. Inside the overmoulding the serial inductance, capacitance and resistance can be customized to required values. Designed to allow long emitting-reading distances in the smallest volume.
- Very low profile
- High stability in temperature (-40ºC up to +85ºC)
- Low tolerances in the resonance frequency LC
- Connector integrated in the enclosure.
- Long reading distances
- Strong anchor points which provide an easy assembly
- Custom LCR value under demand
The specification chart is a reference guide for the most common required values at working frequencies of 125 kHz, 20 kHz and 134.2 kHz. Any other inductance value at LF or tighter tolerances can be provided. Please contact our sales deparment for any inquiry.