These coils are manufactured with a special coiling system that reduces the eddy capacity and provides improved distribution of the open magnetic field. Its main applications are: coupling and decoupling circuits, RFI filters, power lines, etc.
- Maximum weight: C and CS series, 2 gr.; Series CP, 2.8 gr.
- Terminals: 0.85 diameter tin plated copper wire.
- Covered with UL tube for the C series, and in resin for the CP series.
- High reliability.
- High dielectric rigidity and insulation resistance.
- Operating temperature: -20ºC to +80ºC.
- C/CP/CS - 150 - K.
- C/CP/CS = Type (depending on coating).
- 150 = inductance code, 15 mH.
- K = Tolerance.