Sensores de Corriente - Hall-Effect Sensors - HCT-BS Open Loop Hall Effect sensors
- Accurate measurements of variety of signal currents: DC, AC, pulsed, mixed.
- High electrical isolation between primary circuit (high current) and secondary circuit (electronic circuit).
- Overload capability up to 2 times of the nominal current.
- Screw assembly and output with Molex connector.
- Burden resistor inside sensor. Direct output voltage.
- Open loop solution with good accuracy.
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 ºC
- Storage Temperature: -55 to +125 ºC
- Linearity: ≤ 0.5% Full Scale
- Offset Voltage: 10mV
- Offset Drift: ≤± 0.5 mV/ºC
- Magnetic Offset Voltage: ±7 mV
- Response Time: ≤ 3µs
- AC variable speed drives and servo motor drives.
- Battery supplied applications Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS).
- Static converters for DC motor drives.
- Switched Mode Power Supplies (SMPS).
- Power supplies for welding applications.