Sensores de Corriente - Hall-Effect Sensors - HCT-DHR420 Open Loop Hall Effect Sensors
- Accurate measurements of variety of signal currents: DC, AC, pulsed, mixed.
- High electrical isolation between primary circuit (high current) and secondary circuit (electronic circuit).
- Overload capability up to 3 times of the nominal current.
- Screw assembly and PCB soldering.
- Burden resistor inside sensor. Direct output voltage.
- Open loop solution with good accuracy.
- Operating Temperature : -40 to +85 ºC
- Storage Temperature: -55 to +125 ºC
- Linearity: ≤ 0.5 % Full Scale
- Offset drift curent: 4 mA
- Offset current temp drift: ≤±5 u A/ ºC
- Band with (-3dB): DC 20～6000 Hz
- Current consumption(Is=0): 30+IO m A
- Response Time: ≤ 200ms
- General Industrial applications for current Monitoring
- Current measure on input stage batteries inverters
- UPS Applications (Uniterrumpibles Power Supplies)
- General using in Switched Power Supplies, for digital control systems