Sensores de Corriente - Hall-Effect Sensors - HCT-K - Open Loop Hall Effect Sensors
- Accurate measurements of variety of signal currents: DC, AC, pulsed, mixed.
- High electrical isolation between primary circuit (high current) and secondary circuit (electronic circuit).
- Overload capability up to 2 times of the nominal current.
- Screw assembly and output with Molex connector.
- Burden resistor inside sensor. Direct output voltage.
- Open loop solution with good accuracy.
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 ºC
- Storage Temperature: -55 to +125 ºC
- Galvanic Isolation (50 Hz, 1 min): 6 KV
- Accuracy at Ip T = 25 ºC: < +1 %
- Linear Error ( Full Scale): < 1 %
- Offset Voltage: 20mV Max
- Offset Voltage Drift: ± 0.5 mV/ºC
- Magnetic Offset Voltage: ±30 mV
- Response Time: < 7us
- General Industrial applications for current Monitoring
- Current measure on input stage batteries inverters
- UPS Applications (Uniterrumpibles Power Supplies)
- General using in Switched Power Supplies, for digital control systems