Sensores de Corriente - Hall-Effect Sensors - HCT-A05 Closed Loop 1:1000
- Accurate measurements of variety of signal currents: DC, AC, pulsed, mixed.
- High electrical isolation between primary circuit (high current) and secondary circuit (electronic circuit).
- Overload capability allowing secondary equipment protection.
- Easy mounting, small size and space saving.
- High immunity to external interference.
- Excellent accurancy.
- Low temperature drift Wide frequency bandwidth Very low insertion losses.
- Very good linearity.
- Optimized response time.
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85ºC
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +125ºC
- Weight: 25 g.
- Compensation Winding Maximum Resistance (T=25ºC): 45 Ohm.
- Accuracy at Ip (T=25ºC): < ±0.5%
- Linear Error (Full Scale, Vcc=
±15V, Rb=12 Ohm): < 0.2%
- Offset Current:
± 150uA Max.
- Offset Current Drift:
± 0.5 mA.
- Time Response (10% to 90% of Ip): < 1us.
- di/dt Followed Accurately: > 50A / us.
- Frequency Bandwidth: DC to 150kHz (-3 dB).
- AC variable speed drives and servo motor drives.
- Battery supplied applications Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS).
- Static converters for DC motor drives.
- Switched Mode Power Supplies (SMPS).
- Power supplies for welding applications.