The LF Bumper antenna is designed for emission of a LF field to allow hands free access towards the Customer Device Identification for automotive application.
This antenna can be inserted in the bumper of the vehicle and/or some locations are subject to wet conditions. Overmoulded with PA66 (ABS optional) assuring the IP67 classification. Inside the overmoulding the serial inductance, capacitor and resistor can be customized to required values. Designed to allow long read-ranges in the smallest volume.
- High stability in temperature (-40ºC up to +85ºC).
- LF transponder Transmitter antenna.
- Ideally used in keyless smart entry system.
- Connector integrated in the enclosure.
- The enclosure will provide mounting features into the vehicle and will ensure the mechanical robustness.
- Low tolerances in the resonance frequency LC.
- Long reading distances and average current 2-4App.
- Strong anchor points which provide an easy assembly.
- Custom LCR value under demand.
The specification chart is a reference guide for the most common required values at working frequencies of 125 kHz, 20 kHz and 134.2 kHz. Any other inductance value at LF or tighter tolerances can be provided. Please contact our sales deparment for any inquiry.